We’re a busy organisation, so Thrive is always in the news. Our latest press releases are listed below.
For any press inquiries about Thrive Homes, please contact BECG on 020 3219 7946 or email ThrivePR@becg.com.
- Rosewood Housing and Thrive Homes sign housing management deal (4/28/2020) - Thrive Homes (Thrive) and Rosewood Housing (Rosewood) have signed a contract that will see Thrive manage properties on behalf of Rosewood – a subsidiary of housing developer Inland Homes. The first property in Amersham, Buckinghamshire was transferred to Thrive in … Continue reading
- Celebrating Thrive’s 12th Birthday (3/19/2020) - Leading professional landlord, Thrive Homes is celebrating its 12th birthday today (Thursday 19th March). The Home Counties-based association will mark the milestone by celebrating virtually while the organisation continues to ensure the health and safety of its staff and … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes awarded Investors in People gold accreditation (2/3/2020) - Professional landlord, Thrive Homes has this month been awarded the We invest in people, gold accreditation alongside the Health and Wellbeing Award from Investors in People, highlighting the housing asso ciation’s commitment to be a leading employer across the home … Continue reading
- Thrive is awarded top rating from social housing regulator (4/24/2019) - Thrive Homes has been awarded the highest rating for how well the organisation is run and for our financial stability by the social housing regulator. The Regulator of Social Housing has given us a G1 rating for governance and a … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes unveils first new development in Hemel Hempstead (3/12/2019) - Thrive has opened its first development of new homes in Hemel Hempstead. The three-storey apartment block at Swallow Fields is the first of a number of new housing schemes we are developing in the Dacorum borough, as part of a … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes named one of UK’s top places to work (3/8/2019) - Thrive Homes has been named one of the top 25 housing associations to work for in the UK. We were rated the 15th best housing association employer in the country in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For … Continue reading
- Hertfordshire housing association builds on success with Lloyds Bank (11/5/2018) - Hertfordshire based housing association, Thrive Homes, has secured a £50million funding package from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking to support its plans to build 1,000 new homes and grow its portfolio by a quarter by 2021. As part of that growth, … Continue reading
- Three Rivers secures another closure (10/18/2018) - Three Rivers District Council in partnership with Hertfordshire Police and Thrive Homes have secured a Closure Order at Barn Lea, Mill End Rickmansworth. Three Rivers Community Safety Partnership gathered evidence in support of the Order, which was granted by the … Continue reading
- Multi-million investment plans for Grove Court (10/1/2018) - Thrive Homes is consulting with residents regarding ambitious plans to make multi-million improvements to its sheltered scheme at Grove Court in Croxley Green. The housing association is proposing to invest £10 million in demolishing and rebuilding Grove Court to provide … Continue reading
- Thrive cracks down on anti-social behaviour in South Oxhey (8/15/2018) - Housing association Thrive Homes has successfully worked with police and the local authority to tackle anti-social behaviour in South Oxhey. The Hertfordshire-based landlord has evicted a tenant from an address in Muirfield Road following complaints from numerous members of the … Continue reading