Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- continuously improve our website for you
- make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Our own cookies
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies is likely to break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software
Tel: 0800 917 6077